|Consultant Type:||Individual Consultant|
|Division:||Office of Chief Executive Officer|
|Duration/Contract type:||50 days / Special Service Agreement|
|Closing Date for Applications:||4 April 2021|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A university degree in graphic design or a similar discipline. A certificate of at least 2 years of full-time training plus 2 years of extra work experience as a graphic designer would be acceptable in lieu of the university degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in graphic design work for publications.
- Possess and highly trained to use Adobe In-Design (or Adobe Creative Cloud) and Adobe Illustrator software compatible with that of the MRC Secretariat.
- Creative ability and organisational capacity to deliver high quality design work under tight deadlines.
- Work experience with public entities or international organisations in the region.
- Good command of written and oral English.
- Familiarity with natural resources management/environmental awareness is an asset.
- Besides required qualities, immediate availability will be considered as an advantage to the selection process.
Interested applicants may find more information about the position through the Terms of Reference on the top right corner of this page. MRC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Women are especially encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
The application, in a single PDF file, must include (i) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position, (ii) a detailed CV and (iii) a Personal History Form by registering at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Graphicdesigner. The position title and Division must be indicated in the cover letter. The MRC offers a challenging job with an attractive compensation package.