||Office of Chief Executive Officer
|Contract type / Duration:
||One-year renewable contract (March 2020 – February 2021) / Service Contract
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, English, public relations, or a related discipline. A diploma in a related field, with two more years of relevant professional experiences, is accepted in lieu of the bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of progressive five years of solid experience in the fields of secretarial and administrative services, preferably with international or inter-governmental organizations. Parts of the experience should include a high-level service to the head of an organization. A previous work experience with the MRC is a plus although not necessary.
- Solid experience in arranging logistical aspects of workshops and seminars, shown through a track record of successful events organized.
- A clear understanding, knowledge and experience of protocols to governance meetings and to receiving important guests.
- Demonstrating the right attitude and personality as a senior secretary, possessing an open, friendly and welcoming personality.
- Possessing a very good command of English language/competence, with at least 400 points of TOEIC or 5.5 band score of IELTS.
- Computer literate with comprehensive knowledge on advanced word processing including Office 365, and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possessing an ability to coordinate and follow up with relevant people to ensure a successful organization of meetings.
- Besides required qualities, immediate availability will be considered as an advantage to the selection process.
Interested applicants may find more information about the position through the Terms of Reference on the top right corner of this page. MRC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Women are especially encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Only national of Lao PDR is eligible to apply. The application, in a single PDF file, must include (i) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position and (ii) a detailed CV by register the MRC Application Form at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BHWWBGG. The position title and division must be indicated in the cover letter. The MRC offers challenging job with attractive compensation package.
Closing date for applications: 5 February 2020