Junior M&E Assistant
|Consultant Type:||Individual Consultant|
|Work location:||MRC Secretariat Office, Vientiane, Lao DPR|
|Division:||Office of Chief Executive Officer|
1 year / Service Contract
|Date Posted:||24 March 2022|
|Closing Date:||7 April 2022|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, planning and management, development studies, natural resources management, and other relevant fields
- At least 2 years of experience in implementation of monitoring, evaluating and reporting system for development projects in international public organisation.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and graphic tools (Excel) is required.
- Good English writing and verbal communication skill is an advantage.
- Besides required qualities, immediate availability will be considered as an advantage to the selection process.
Interested applicants may find more information about the position through the Terms of Reference on the bottom of this page. MRC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Women are especially encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Only Lao nationality is eligible to apply. The application, in a single PDF file, must include (i) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position, (ii) a detailed CV and (iii) a Personal History Form by registering at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Q7FY5MP. The position title and Division must be indicated in the cover letter. The MRC offers a challenging job with an attractive compensation package.