||Home-based with assigned missions to the Mekong countries
|Contract type / Duration:
||35 working days from Feb 15th 2020 – December 31st 2020 / Special Service Agreement
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum Masters’ degree in Public/Business Administration, Organizational Development, or related disciplines.
- At least 10-year experience in related consultancy, management or training in high-level human resources, organizational or institutional development disciplines.
- At least 5-year experience in carrying out similar assignments with recognition and satisfaction provided by client agencies.
- Very skilled in participatory approaches and professional facilitation skills.
- High proficiency in English including writing and speaking.
- Commitment to providing high quality work product and services to deliver to the MRC based on the agreed timelines and deliverables indicated in this TOR.
- Competency in using MS Office software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of other software used in the area of water work is a plus.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Compliance with all MRC’s rules and regulation regarding consultancy management and contract monitoring and closure
- Besides required qualities, immediate availability will be considered as an advantage to the selection process.
Interested applicants may find more information about the position through the Terms of Reference on the top right corner of this page. MRC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Women are especially encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
The application, in a single PDF file, must include (i) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position and (ii) a detailed CV by register at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B3HXJNX. The position title and division must be indicated in the cover letter. The MRC offers challenging job with attractive compensation package.
Closing date for applications: 5 February 2020