||MRC Secretariat, Vientiane, Lao PDR
|Contract type / Duration:
||Fixed-term appointment / One-year contract renewable
Job Summary/Job Statement:
- The IT Assistant is responsible for maintaining MRC computer hardware and software at the MRCS. S/he also assists the Maintenance Technician in the management of the MRCS fixed assets, especially IT equipment.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
- TOEIC certificate with 400 points and over is required. An equivalent internationally recognized certificate may also be considered;
- Five years of experience in network support and computer maintenance, preferably in an international organisation or large organization;
- Documented experience with the following application software: Microsoft Windows (7,8 or 10), Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or higher, experience with Windows Server 2008 or 2012 and Linux Server and Anti-virus software;
- Experience in developing web and database applications is a plus.
Interested applicants may find more information about the position through the Job Description and MRC Personal History Form here or on the top right corner of this page. the MRC is an equal opportunity employer. we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. women are especially encouraged to apply. only short-listed candidates will be notified.
The application should be sent to:
Mekong River Commission
MRC Secretariat in Vientiane
P.O. Box 6101, 184 Fa Ngoum Road
Vientiane 01000, Lao PDR
Closing date for applications: 28 February 2019